We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join our team on construction project across the north of England and South of Scotland, our main office is based in Carlisle.
The role in itself is to manage and take responsibility for site management on large building projects such as Garden Centres, Retails Projects etc..
The Ideal candidate would already have site management experience or be a senior body on site looking for progression.
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
- Provide management, leadership and control of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Meet customers specifications such that all risk, specification and project objectives are met in full.
- A wide range of managerial experience
- Desire to progress and succeed
- Strong building experience encompassing a knowledge of M&E and general building works for large shops/factory units etc.
What you will need:
- Valid UK Driving License
- Valid CSCS Card
- SMSTS Qualified
- 3+ years' experience
This role is a Full time Permanent position that comes with a company Vehicle and company benefits.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Hannah Forshaw on 01772208967 or email on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Company Vehicle
- Location: Carlisle, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-29 12:03:57 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Administrative Assistant
- Care Allocation Officer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Reablement Worker
- Care Assistant
- Project Manager
- Transport Officer
- Compliance Team Leader
- Planning Officer
- Project Manager
- Waking Nights Worker
- Band 5 - Pharmacy Technician - Derby
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 5 - Pharmacy Technician - Stoke
- Detoxification Nurse (RMN/RN)
- Environmental Health Officer
- Highways Solicitor
- Finance Assistant