Registered Manager - Learning Disability
A brand new position has just become available for a Registered Manager to manage a Learning Disability Respite Service in Erith, South London.
*£250 BONUS FOR APPLYING THROUGH OUR AGENCY!
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
Salary per annum: £31,505pa increasing to £32,136pa (After probation)
Hours and length of contract:
- PERMANENT POSITION
- 38 hours per week: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00
- Overseeing the occasional weekend and bank holiday shift: 07:00-14:00/14:00-22:00
The client is a nationwide charity who have been providing care and support to older adults and those with mental health or learning disabilities for over 25 years.
You will be working with a service that supports adults 18 years and over with a learning disability and complex needs living in the Erith area.
The service offers flexible residential short breaks from one night to a week + stay depending on service user need and a variety of approaches are used such as Active Support and Positive Behaviour Support to help service users live as independently as possible..
Working as the Registered Manager your duties will include but are not limited to:Daily Duties:
- Ensuring the people using the short break service rights, responsibilities and aspirations are met and supported.
This includes leisure and social activities according to their wishes.
- Support the people using the short break service with managing their money, their activities and ensure the smooth transition from home to the service
- Work with other professionals, such as brokers, in ensuring that the people using the services manage their budget
- Support and develop relationship with other services, agencies, professionals, carers and advocates
- Ensure all the people using the short break service are supported by suitably competent staff
- Develop different types of outreach service
- Ensure completion of all payroll and associated information documentation for staff
Benefits of the position:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Training/Qualification Opportunities
- Internal progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave + 8 days bank holidays
- Employee benefits platform, which includes benefits and discounts on things such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- 24/7 private and confidential Employee Support Helpline - covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more.
- Pension Scheme
To be considered you MUST have an NVQ Level 5 Management or similar.
Must have 3 years senior experience within a Learning Disability Service (senior/manager).
The applicant must be DBS cleared for the position advertised and have previous experience in the field.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £31505 - £32136 per annum + pension, annual leave, training
- Location: Erith, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-29 09:51:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Administrative Assistant
- Care Allocation Officer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Reablement Worker
- Care Assistant
- Project Manager
- Transport Officer
- Compliance Team Leader
- Planning Officer
- Project Manager
- Waking Nights Worker
- Band 5 - Pharmacy Technician - Derby
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 5 - Pharmacy Technician - Stoke
- Detoxification Nurse (RMN/RN)
- Environmental Health Officer
- Highways Solicitor
- Finance Assistant