Mental Healthcare Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Mental Healthcare Assistant in Blackpool
We have weekday, nights and weekend shifts available immediately, the position is Band 2 and would be an excellent opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant looking for work or for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The hourly rates of pay are up to £12.00 per hour (Limited Company) with uplifted rates of pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The role offers one-to-one engagement with patients and help contribute to their on-going treatment and recovery within an NHS ward setting.
It is essential that the candidate has a minimum of 6 months paid experience in the care or Mental Health field.
The successful candidate will be PMVA (or equivalent) trained (we can provide this).
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
£250 referral bonus if you refer a friend.
As stated above we also have regular nursing shifts available, unrelated to the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch if this would be of interest to you.
We have shifts available immediately, for more information please send me a CV and contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £10.79 - £12.00 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Blackpool, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-06-16 10:27:09 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 2 Admin SUpport
- Site Manager
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Manager - Learning Disability
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Residential Support Worker
- Medical Secretary
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Assistant Highways Engineer
- Administrative Assistant
- Highways Engineer
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Roofing Technician