Housing Services Coordinator
A large housing association are recruiting for a Services Coordinator to join one of their Extra Care Schemes in Grimsby to provide a full range of reception, secretarial and administrative services to the service, on a part time basis.
The focus of this role is to provide a full range of reception, secretarial and administrative services to the service which incorporates administrative, secretarial, financial, housing management services (including sign ups), performance reporting / monitoring and required business processes to ensure services are operating within sound and auditable environment.
This will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Type letters, memos and other documentation as requested by your line manager and/or colleagues and ensure all filing is completed regularly.
- Carry out reception duties as required, answering the telephone and handling enquiries as agreed with your line manager.
Open and distribute post for the scheme.
- Carry out housing management tasks as required including but not limited to void performance monitoring, tenancy sign-ups, inputting of tenancy agreements, scanning of tenancy files for electronic storage purposes, providing housing management cover at schemes on an ad hoc basis, carrying out Health and Safety checks, reporting & monitoring.
- Compile and maintain data bases, use and administer housing management systems, keep records up to date and produce reports for performance monitoring and statistical returns in the correct format
- Arrange / set up meetings and take minutes of meetings ensuring that all key decisions of debate / concern are recorded accurately and action points / decisions / recommendations are clear.
- Ensure all documentation is produced to a high quality in a format that is easily understandable to the recipient within agreed timescales.
- Oversee financial tasks including but not limited to dealing with invoices / invoicing as agreed within the region to ensure a timely response and effective monitoring in line with contractual requirements.
- Handling of calls into the department from internal and external customers in line with agreed SLA's and KPI's including pro-active void marketing across the services.
To be considered for this role, you will require excellent administration skills, including being proficient in MS Office, good communication and minute taking.
Ideally you will have experience within housing and a knowledge of Arrears and void monitoring, Housing management and some knowledge of the principles of safeguarding.
As you will be working in a service with vulnerable service users, you will also require a DBS to be processed.
If you have an existing, clean DBS on the Update Service, this will be beneficial to your application.
This is a part-time role, working 35 hours per week (08:30 - 16:30), Monday to Friday.
This will be an initial 3 month contract with potential to become permanent
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV Lee McMillan at Service Care Solutions via lee .
mc millan @ service care .
You can also call Lee on (phone number removed) discuss the role in more detail.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Manager - Learning Disability
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Residential Support Worker
- Medical Secretary
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Assistant Highways Engineer
- Administrative Assistant
- Highways Engineer
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Roofing Technician
- SEND Caseworker