Family Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are recruiting at the moment for a Family Support Worker to work on behalf of Liverpool Council.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to make a real difference in the lives of the most vulnerable children, young people and families.
The role is a part time position, working 4 days a week (28 hours per week) and is on a 9 month initial contract which will be reviewed for extension following this time.
This position in particular is working with children and families aged 0-5 to prevent family breakdown and children coming into care.
This role will involve completing EHAT and TAF reviews as well as completing 1:1 work with children and families.
- Experience or direct work with children and families, assessing level of needs and providing support within their homes.
- An enhanced DBS.
- A full driver's license and access to their own vehicle.
To discuss this role further or any other roles we have available, give Natasha a call on 01772208964 or email Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus scheme for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Childcare Paralegal
- Executive Assistant
- Property Lawyer
- Social Care Assessor
- Outbreak Support Officer
- Waste and Recycling Administrator
- Employment Advisor
- Admin Assistant
- Mental Health Nurse
- Medical Secretary
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Receptionist NHS
- Portal Admin Assistant
- Care Coordinator / Support Worker
- Early Years Practitioner
- Support Worker
- Accountant - Corporate Finance - Police