We have a role for a Plumber based in Rugby to work for Rainsbrook Secure Training Centre.
This is a full time contract position working 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Plumber, a Qualification in City and Guilds, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
We are looking for someone with previous domestic, social or commercial maintenance experience and extensive “on the job” experience.
You will require a Full driving licence and a good awareness and understanding of personal health & safety.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, please ask for Paul Armson on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £30000 - £31000 per annum
- Location: Rugby, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-05-05 16:17:21 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Childcare Paralegal
- Executive Assistant
- Property Lawyer
- Social Care Assessor
- Outbreak Support Officer
- Waste and Recycling Administrator
- Employment Advisor
- Admin Assistant
- Mental Health Nurse
- Medical Secretary
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Receptionist NHS
- Portal Admin Assistant
- Care Coordinator / Support Worker
- Early Years Practitioner
- Support Worker
- Accountant - Corporate Finance - Police