Mental Healthcare Assistant
We are looking to recruit a Mental Health Care Assistant / Support Worker in Exeter.
Are you looking for a Flexible role?
This role is on an ad hoc shift basis working within a mental health service in the Exeter area.
The hourly rates are between £10.80-£11.75 per hour (LTD rate).
Up to full time hours available.
You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in the mental health sector and PMVA or MAPA training.
Candidates will need to have a fantastic work ethic as well as good communication skills.
Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free fully enhanced DBS
- Dedicated consultant
- Fantastic rates of pay
If you think this flexible approach would work for you, please send your CV ASAP to Katie.email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £10.80 - £11.75 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Exeter, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-05-05 15:02:37 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Childcare Paralegal
- Executive Assistant
- Property Lawyer
- Social Care Assessor
- Outbreak Support Officer
- Waste and Recycling Administrator
- Employment Advisor
- Admin Assistant
- Mental Health Nurse
- Medical Secretary
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Receptionist NHS
- Portal Admin Assistant
- Care Coordinator / Support Worker
- Early Years Practitioner
- Support Worker
- Accountant - Corporate Finance - Police