Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to work within Sefton Council.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive and dynamic team and the role is to undertake a bespoke piece of work managing cases which are subject to child protection plans, some of which are also in Pre proceedings.
This work will be to ensure the cases are appropriately deescalated or escalated where appropriate.
Sefton Council offers all of their Social Workers flexible working, free parking and a caseload capped at 20.
This is a full time position (37 hours) and is initially on a 3 month basis to be reviewed for extension following this time This role is paying up to £30 per hour.
, Candidates must be competent in managing complex caseloads.
, Enhanced DBS.
, Social Work England Registration.
, Full driver's license and access to vehicle.
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on 01772 208964 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Childcare Paralegal
- Executive Assistant
- Property Lawyer
- Social Care Assessor
- Outbreak Support Officer
- Waste and Recycling Administrator
- Employment Advisor
- Admin Assistant
- Mental Health Nurse
- Medical Secretary
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Receptionist NHS
- Portal Admin Assistant
- Care Coordinator / Support Worker
- Early Years Practitioner
- Support Worker
- Accountant - Corporate Finance - Police