Family Support Worker
We are currently recruiting for a Family Support Worker to join an exciting and established team in Wakefield.
APPLY NOW TO BE CONSIDERED!
This position is:
* 37 hours per week
* initial 3 month contract
* office based in Pontefract
We require experienced Family Support worker, also referred to as Children and Family worker, to cover court order family time and direct work with children, young people and their families.
The roles will be within a well-established and stable teams.
If successful, you will support qualified social workers in their work with children and families, with duties including facilitating contact for looked after children, undertaking direct work with children, assisting with signposting and referring families to relevant services.
You will also be asked to accompany qualified social workers on some visits.
Parenting support will also be an integral part of your role.
Core hours are 8.30am-5.30pm, though some flexibility is required
You will need to have experience of working with children and adults.
The role will be for an initial period of 3 months, with the possibility of extension after that.
If you are interested and would like some further information please call EMILY @ Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 3 month
- Rate: £16 - £16.21 per hour
- Location: Pontefract, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-01-13 12:01:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer