Recovery Practitioner required based in North London for a drug and alcohol service.
- On-going contract
- Start date - ASAP
- Full time (Monday - Friday)
- £18 - £20 per hour (negotiable depending on experience)
- Manage a case load of service users, conducting assessments, evidence-based interventions (brief and structured), recovery and aftercare planning.
- Deliver harm reduction advice, guidance and education including, needle & syringe exchanges, brief and extended recovery interventions, blood borne virus interventions and overdose prevention advice.
- Support the day-to-day delivery of excellent drug and alcohol services to service users and their significant others, including family members friends and carers.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and social care or equivalent or ability to complete this qualification.
- An understanding of harm reduction approaches and their application across a variety of substances including prescribing requirements.
- Experience of conducting assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating SMART care plans.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £18 - £20 per hour + Negotiable
- Location: Islington, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-01-12 15:52:29 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Recovery Worker - West Yorkshire
- Employee Relations Officer - Police
- Forklift Truck Driver
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Manchester
- Caretaker - Croydon
- HR Clerical Officer - Police
- Digital Content Designer
- Child and Family Worker
- Cook in Charge
- Multi Trade Handyman
- Support Worker
- Connect Hotline Advisor - Police
- HR Service Assistant - Police
- Care Assistant
- Command Team Secretary - Police