IT Support Assistant
Role: IT Support Assistant
Location: Haverfordwest, SA61 (flexible home working available)
Work pattern: 37 hour per week.
Monday - Friday
Start date: ASAP
End date: 6 months contract
- Supporting the line manager in the provision of a 1st line support service, responding to incidents and service requests for technical assistance.
- Supporting the line manager in the administration of the service desk.
Assist the line manager with:
- The administration of the website & the provision of analytical data.
- The administration of mobile devices and tablets.
- The operation of the computer network installations, software and hardware.
- The administration of network accounts, including multifunction device setup.
- The administration of all ICT hardware and software in the ICT asset register
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of working within a service desk or desktop support service within a medium to large organisation.
- Experience of using an industry standard Service Desk software system & dealing with customers in an SLA driven environment.
- Experience setting up new starters IT equipment
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Recovery Worker - West Yorkshire
- Employee Relations Officer - Police
- Forklift Truck Driver
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Manchester
- Caretaker - Croydon
- HR Clerical Officer - Police
- Digital Content Designer
- Child and Family Worker
- Cook in Charge
- Multi Trade Handyman
- Support Worker
- Connect Hotline Advisor - Police
- HR Service Assistant - Police
- Care Assistant
- Command Team Secretary - Police