Forensic mental health support worker.
Service care solutions are currently looking for a mental health support worker to work AD-HOC flexible shifts at a hospital in Oldham.
This role is a NHS service for patients who have been diagnosed with a mental health disorder and have a criminal background.
This role will require you to have great communication skills, empathy as you will regularly be offering 1-1 support, assisting with observations, helping with daily activities such as showering, dressing & much more all under the supervision of a registered mental health nurse (RMN)
You will be asked to help out with the patients everyday needs to help improve their health and well being, ensuring they can live more happier and independent lives.
Days - £12 ltd
Nights & Saturdays - £15 ltd
Sundays & Bank holidays - £20 ltd
- Valid right to work in the UK (UK Passport)
- Experience working with mental health or within a similar sector
- Positive can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previously completed Control and Restraint training within the last 12 months or willing to complete a face to face course
The Benefits of working for Service Care Solutions
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have a fantastic referral bonus of £250, so if you or a friend has the experience to fill this role, please send a updated CV to myself at email@example.com or by calling me at 01772 208 962.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Recovery Worker - West Yorkshire
- Employee Relations Officer - Police
- Forklift Truck Driver
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Manchester
- Caretaker - Croydon
- HR Clerical Officer - Police
- Digital Content Designer
- Child and Family Worker
- Cook in Charge
- Multi Trade Handyman
- Support Worker
- Connect Hotline Advisor - Police
- HR Service Assistant - Police
- Care Assistant
- Command Team Secretary - Police