Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Support Worker to assist a Learning Disability service in Bridlington.
The successful candidate will be working on a flexible basis in a specialist residential service for adults with Prader-Willi Syndrome who may have dual diagnoses and associated complex needs.
The service is situated in a residential area in Bridlington and close to a wealth of community facilities including local shops, sporting facilities and the planned marina development.
The service also enjoys easy access to the beach and Bridlington Old Town.
The service has excellent transport links and is just a few minute's walk from the railway station and close to major bus routes with links to surrounding areas.
Up to date Fully Enhanced DBS needed in order to be put forward.
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
, £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
, Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
, Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
, FREE enhanced DBS check
, FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
, CV writing service
, Interview techniques coaching
, Regular post-placement follow-ups
, Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
, FREE uniform for certain roles
, Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
, Loyalty reward scheme
, Referral bonus of £250
, Opportunity for future career development
, Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
This role is available for an immediate start, so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £11 - £13 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Bridlington, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-01-11 16:57:38 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Covid Testing Operative
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager