SEN Passenger Assistant
Passenger Assistant Manchester City Council
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Passenger assistant to travel with SEN Children to and from School on behalf of Manchester City Council.
An awareness and good understanding of Special Educational Needs and disabilities is required.
The role involves being collected from your home address (or pick up point by prior arrangement) by the vehicle, collecting children from addresses/pick up points, supporting them onto the vehicle and accompanying them during the journey to school.
Transport back to the home address will be provided.
The hours of work are
from approximately 7.15/30am to 9.15/30am - Monday to Friday and between approximately 2.30/2.15pm to 3.30/45pm - Monday to Friday
Full job spec and person spec can be provided.
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… email@example.com
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service three times a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £11.00 - £11.50 per hour
- Location: City Of Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-01-11 16:56:05 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer