SEN Case Work Officer
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an SEN Case Work Officer on behalf of Sefton Council.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- To contribute to the processing of statutory assessments and the production and annual review of Statements/EHC plans for children and young people in accordance with the and the Children and Families Act 2014 and Special Educational Needs Code of Practice 2015.
- To support the Lead SEN Officer in planning, delivering and monitoring the statutory assessment processes to ensure that Sefton pupils with SEN make good progress and that available resources are used effectively and efficiently.
The main duties of the role are:
- To deliver dynamic outcomes led generic statutory assessment service to an allocation of service users.
- To act as the lead officer for casework arising from one of following sectors:
- Early years;
- The transition from primary to secondary phases;
- Provision for 16-25 year old's.
- To work as a member of a team to ensure the statutory requirements currently relating to the assessment of children with SEN are met within the current Performance indicator's including:
- Processing of requests for Statutory Assessments;
- Preparation & circulation of letters to parents & professionals;
- Requesting & tracking provision of advice;
- Preparation of EHC plans.
The role is full time, 35 hours per week and will be for an initial 3 month period with the view of extension.
A full enhanced DBS is required for this role.
If you are interested please call Ashley Brown on 01772 208964 or email me your CV -
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer