Job title - HR Administrator
Location - Seaham, SR7
Contract - Temporary for 3 months
Hours - Part time - 3 Days a week
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis to provide support to the HR team in order to ensure the successful implementation and completion of team objectives, provide support on inbox management, payroll, recruitment, absence/sickness.
Duties would include:
- Updating management information on systems
- Maintaining our virtual college system and adding new starters
- Pulling reports from the system
- Working with our training providers and managers to arrange and administer training courses
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Proven HR Administration experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) with data entry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, persuade and influence at all levels both internally and externally.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer