£35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Full Time / Perm role
We are working exclusively with our esteemed client who are looking for a C# .Net Application Developer to join their global IT team, where you will be working on exciting projects, upgrading to new technology and creating cutting edge web and mobile application solutions.
Main Scope of the role for the Software Developer:
- Developing and supporting our client's applications.
- Analysing issues, designing, and building solutions to the issues, proactively identifying and fixing application code.
- Designing/writing test scripts and conducting automated regression testing, when required.
- Following industry standards for supporting software applications, including strict version control, code peer group reviews, documentation of code, standard naming conventions on all database tables/fields, etc.
The Software Developer skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience of the following technologies, .Net and C# technologies with a sound working knowledge in .Net Framework/.Net Core, MVC, MVVM, Entity Framework and Web API.
- Good working knowledge in SQL Server technologies with hands on experience in TSQL query writing.
- Advantage - Experience in developing cross-platform mobile applications using Xamarin Forms, and SSRS Reporting.
- Advantage - degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5years minimum relevant work experience.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a part of a team
The offer of employment will be subject to full referencing including a DBS /credit check.
Working hours – 9 – 5, Monday to Friday
- Salary - £35kpa to £40kpa
- 7½% company contribution into a personal pension, in addition to your own contribution of 1½% via salary exchange
- Life insurance and income protection insurance
- There is a requirement to come into the London office one day a month – travel will be paid
- A sports club allowance
- 26 days’ leave per annum (which includes three days at Christmas) + 8 Days Bank Holiday
- After one year’s service, private medical insurance cover
If you feel this is the role for you please apply with your CV or email Tony Ward on TWard@insignia-group.co.uk.
- Rate: Â£35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Location: Manchester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Tony Ward
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TWMP102
- Posted: 2022-01-04 18:04:56 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Quality Manager FTC 12 months or Perm role
- Item Master Data Lead Bill of Material
- Regulatory Affairs Officer 18 months long-term temp role
- Regulatory Affairs Manager 18 Months long-term Temp role
- LIMS Administrator 18 month long term temp role
- Test Scientist -18 month Temp Role
- Lead Radiographer
- HDU Recovery / Critical Care Nurse
- Informatics Testing Lead FTC
- Full Stack Developer FTC Day Rate
- Junior R &D Scientist
- Molecular Diagnostic Product Development Scientist
- IT Lab Technician
- Lab IT Technician
- Research Assistants
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (Head & Neck Oncology)
- Head of Nursing (Cancer Services)
- Principal Scientist
- Associate Principal Scientist -Genetic Sequencing
- HCPC Reg. SBMS or BMS -Sign Out Manager