Mental Healthcare Assistant
Service Care Solutions are currently looking for an experienced Mental Health Care Assistant or Support Worker to work on a flexible, ad hoc shift basis in Lincolnshire.
This role is available with an immediate start and a great work life balance due to the flexibility.
There is a variety of shifts available.
Rates of pay are paid on a limited company basis and are as follows:
£10.75 Monday - Saturday
£11.50 - Sunday
You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in a similar setting with patients with Mental Health issues.
It is required that you have had some form of control and restraint training in the past.
If you are looking for a role that works around you and you fit the above criteria please get in touch!
Service Care Solutions offer the following benefits to the successful candidate:
- Training allowance of £250
- Single point of contact with your specialist consultant
- Weekly payroll
- Up to full time hours available
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £10.75 - £11.50 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Lincoln, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-01-04 13:42:51 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer