Family Practitioner needed for Devon County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours
Pay rate - £12.45 an hour
Location - Totnes
- To provide targeted family support to families with multiple and complex needs and subject to a range of other statutory interventions.
- To reduce the need for children to become looked after.
Supporting families with appropriate skilled interventions and practical support, both in response to crisis and for some families, as part of a long term support package.
- To deliver earlier and quicker services to families working as part of a small cluster and working in partnership with other professionals in a small geographical area.
What is required?
- Experience working with families with multiple and complex needs
- Experience working with challenging and resistant families
- NVQ Level 4 working with families with multiple and complex needs or equivalent
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer