Assistant Residential Worker
Assistant Residential Worker needed with a Children's Charity based in Bath
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37.5 hours per week (shifts)
Salary - £10.79 per hour
- Monday - Friday: 2.30pm-10pm
- Saturday/Half term school holidays: 10am-10pm
- Sunday: 11am-5pm
- Waking nights available: 10pm-10am
- Providing personal care and maintaining hygiene.
- Administering medication.
- Completing general household chores.
- Meal prepping -staff will be expected to cook from the menu.
- Promoting independence.
- Encouraging active participation during activities.
- Maintaining safeguarding practices within the service
- This is a short break service for children and young people aged between 8 and 18 with disabilities
What is required?
- Must possess Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or equivalent within 2 years
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience working within Children with disabilities
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer