SEND Lead Worker
SEND Lead Worker needed with Wiltshire Council
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- initially 3 months
Locations Available - Trowbridge (Hybrid working)
Hours per week - 27 hours per week
Salary - £175 per day
- To act as the key point of contact for the young person and family, and to coordinate any activities that are required to assess needs, meet any outcomes specified, and ensure the provision of holistic care and support.
- There will be a requirement to coordinate the Education, Health and Care Needs assessment process, working with the child, young person, and their families to identify outcomes and how these can be met.
- The SEND lead worker will be the person who liaises with other professionals to ensure that the child/young person and their family have an organised and coordinated approach in order to meet their outcomes.
What is required?
- Recognised qualification in early years, social care, health or education to a minimum of level 4 or prepared to work towards one in the near future
- Experience of support children/young people/families with SEND
- Experience of co-ordinating multi professional meetings
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer