Placement Officer needed with Wokingham Borough Council
Start Date- January
Contract End date- initially 3 months
Location - Wokingham
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £14.92 per hour
- This is an operational placement officer position and has no management responsibilities
- Mixture of remote and office based work
- Responsible for commissioning placements for vulnerable adults and children across a number of different provisions, including residential, nursing care, fostering etc.
- You will ensure that the wellbeing of adults and children are at the centre of all placement decisions
- You will provide advice and support to brokerage services
What is required?
- Previous experience working in a placement team commissioning packages of care and accommodation within Children and Adult Services
- Educated to GCSE level A-C in English and Maths or equivalent
Working as a Qualified Social Worker with Service Care Solutions
- We will pay you £150 after 4 weeks in an assignment if you have no previously worked with us
- We offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us
- (£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
- We will offer £150 to you for sourcing your own job and referring it to Service Care Solutions
- We will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
- We will pay a “thank you” bonus to you after each 12-month period you complete with Service Care Solutions
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer