A Recovery Coordinator is required in Burton at a drug and alcohol service.
Location: Burton, Staffordshire.
Pay Rate: £14 - £16p/hr ltd (negotiable depending on experience)
Hours: 37 a week.
- Manage a caseload, devising, implementing and reviewing on-going recovery plans and treatment, liaising closely with the full range of workers and skills within the service team, including family members and significant others as appropriate.
- Carry out screening assessments and comprehensive assessments with service users.
- To improve outcomes for children, parents/carers and families of services users by reducing the impact of drug and alcohol related harm on family life.
- Promote visible recovery across the service and ensure peer support opportunities are relevant and accessible for all service users.
- Successful track record of working with substance misuse service users.
- Previous experience in health, social care, and criminal justice setting.
- A DBS dated within 12 months.
If you're interested send over your up to date CV to Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772208963.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* £250 referral bonus
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £14 - £16 per hour
- Location: Burton-On-Trent, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-12-15 12:31:21 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer