Care Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a full time support worker for an ongoing agency position to work within a small private learning disabilities adult residential service in the Parkstone area of Poole, Dorset.
The service has the capacity to house 7 service users with a range of learning disabilities.
It's a welcoming environment with an established staffing team providing personal centred support.
You will be working under an supportive manager and alongside experience staff members in a recently refurbished residential building.
We are looking for a candidate with previous experience in the sector as part of an ongoing agency position preferably on a full time basis with flexibility in availability across days and nights.
You be liaise with the manager directly in being but on a weekly rota.
Hours - Part-time / Full-time / Long days & Waking Nights
Pay Rates - £11 ph Ltd Days - £11.50 ph Ltd - Week Nights - £12 ph Ltd Weekend Days £12.50 ph Ltd Weekend Nights - £14 ph Ltd Bank Holidays
Location - Parkstone, Poole, Dorset
- Support clients with everyday life duties, washing, cleaning, cooking etc.
- Supporting service users with personal care needs.
- Accurate reporting of incidents and updating care plans.
- To assist with communication through sensory support and socialisation.
- To help in developing skills such as budgeting and planning social and domestic activities.
- Promote service users to ultimately living an independent life.
- Preferable to have previous experience within with learning and physical disability support role (minimum 6 months)
- Preferable to have NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Flexible towards shifts
- Preferable to have a valid DBS
- Preferable to be a driver.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
- Referral bonus of £250
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- Opportunity for future career development
- CV writing service
- Interview techniques coaching
- Loyalty reward scheme
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on 01772 208963, email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Recovery Worker - West Yorkshire
- Employee Relations Officer - Police
- Forklift Truck Driver
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Manchester
- Caretaker - Croydon
- HR Clerical Officer - Police
- Digital Content Designer
- Child and Family Worker
- Cook in Charge
- Multi Trade Handyman
- Support Worker
- Connect Hotline Advisor - Police
- HR Service Assistant - Police
- Care Assistant
- Command Team Secretary - Police