Band 7 CBT Therapist
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a CBT Therapist to support Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS.
This is a LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 12 months with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available.
Part-time applications will also be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 7 CBT Therapist
Pay Rate: £30.00 LTD p/h + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Location: Chatsworth House, Swindon (part Remote Working available)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00 (Manager may accommodate tailored hours)
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team and responsibilities of the position will include:
- Contribute to the assessment of people using and referred to the team with a specific responsibility in assessing their suitability for Cognitive Behavioural therapy.
Provide specialist CBT interventions to people using the team's services.
Make recommendations based on specialist CBT understandings of presenting problems for work to be carried out with clients by the team as a whole and provide support and supervision as necessary to team colleagues to carry these out.
Working as a member of the multi-disciplinary team.
Assess and manage risk, exercising autonomous responsibility for managing own caseload;
- A post graduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Full BABCP Accreditation
- Substantial Mental Health experience
- Previous experience working within IAPT
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
£250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 Months +
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Swindon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-12-14 16:41:04 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Legal Secretary
- Supervising Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Mechanical Electrical Technician
- Band 5 RMN
- Band 6 RMN
- Family Support Worker
- Family contact worker
- Support Worker
- Real Estate Paralegal
- Construction Lawyer
- Housing Options Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- School Social Worker
- Recovery Worker
- Registered Manager
- Community Support Worker