SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
A Band 4 Nurse Associate OR Band 3 Senior Support Worker is needed for a newly opening Integrated Urgent Care Service in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
Band 3 temporary pay rate: £12ph ltd
Band 4 temporary pay rate: £14ph ltd
Hours and length of contract:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:30 (potentially until 22:00 from January)
- Initial 3 month contract (with likelihood of extension)
- The manager requires the position to be filled ASAP!
You will be working within a newly opening Integrated Urgent Care Service which is being set up to support an NHS Hospital Emergency Department with patient same day, not urgent, care.
Referrals are accepted into the service from the Emergency Department, the Urgent Care Unit and also from Primary Care Overflow and your role will be to work alongside the GP, care co-ordinator and administrator to provide clinical support to the GP.
All referrals are pre-booked 15 minute appointments and there are no walk ins.
Daily Duties include but are not limited to:
- Taking routine observations: blood pressure, temperature, respiration and pulse
- Perform ECGs and phlebotomy
- Support the practitioner to supervise and educate patients and ensure optimal care
- Deliver care in line with patient's care plan
- Administer medication
- Recognise and report any changes to planned clinical care
- Undertake wound care
- Support patients to complete activities of daily living, including hygiene needs, nutrition etc
The applicant must have a recent experience, Covid 19 vaccination and a clear DBS.
Nursing Associate registration (NMC) and Nursing Associate Level 5 Foundation Degree (for Band 4 level role)
If you are interested in this role then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Covid Testing Operative
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager