Support Worker needed for Bath and North East Somerset Council
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week - Part time - shift basis - average weekly hours of 19.35
Pay rate - £10.79 ltd an hour, Sunday rate of £15 ltd an hour
Location - Keynsham
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide personal care, basic health care and practical support as determined by assessed needs, to enable individuals to live as independently as possible in their care setting
- This will involve providing services to encourage service user functional rehabilitation
What is required?
- Compliant with Mandatory Training Requirements
- Possession of NVQ Level 2 would be an advantage or ability and commitment to obtain NVQ
- Concept of the ageing process and current changing care approaches
- Previous experience operating work-related equipment, aids and devices in a similar role
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Covid Testing Operative
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager