Care Assistant needed for Dorset Council
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours
Pay rate - £13 ltd an hour
Location - Various Locations
- We are looking for a carer to compliment existing domiciliary care workforce
- Hours will be Monday-Sunday 7am-10pm on a rostered basis
- Likely to cover a set area of the country, but this will include travel to rural areas
- Undertake personal care duties
- Participate in the maintenance of essential record keeping
What is required?
- Qualification or proven ability in literacy and basic maths
- Commitment to achieving NVQ Level 2 qualification
- Understanding of personal/physical care needs
- Understanding of confidentiality and privacy
- Proven experience in a caring capacity
- Ability to attend to and assist with a range of physical care needs
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Legal Secretary
- Supervising Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Mechanical Electrical Technician
- Band 5 RMN
- Band 6 RMN
- Family Support Worker
- Family contact worker
- Support Worker
- Real Estate Paralegal
- Construction Lawyer
- Housing Options Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- School Social Worker
- Recovery Worker
- Registered Manager
- Community Support Worker