Team Leader needed with Southampton City Council
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- initially 3 months
Hours per week - shift pattern
Salary - up to £19 ltd an hour
Location - Southampton
- This is a shift pattern, a mix of both days and nights - will need to be flexible for both
- Dementia Care Home work
- To support in the management of residential care to meet the assessed needs of individuals ensuring the delivery of high quality, person-centred care
- Support Managers following referrals from hospital or the community to ensure the provision of high quality, safe and responsive residential care to individuals to meet their assessed needs
What is required?
- Appropriate qualification in Health and Social Care (Health and Social Care Diploma or similar)
- Qualified First Aider or working towards
- At least 2 years previous experience working in a social care setting and full knowledge or residential service
- Understanding of the needs of Older People with physical and mental impairment
- Can completely administer medication as per SCC Medication Administration policy and procedure
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer