Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Catering Manager to join Blackpool Borough Councils School Unit Catering team for their expanding operation.
Do you have a passion for food in an education catering environment? Do you have a proven track of leading successful teams?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Blackpool leading provider of School meals.
The team is passionate about food nutrition and providing a high-quality catering service to our local community.
A can do approach and attention to details is a must with excellent leadership skills.
What you will do:
- Ensure that all required duties within the catering establishment are carried out
- Be responsible for the provision of safe food for consumption and the hygiene and cleanliness of premises, equipment and personnel.
- Order all food and products from suppliers
- Ensuring that all nutritional requirements are met
- Control and manage targets for food costs and labour budgets
- Assist the training manager in menu planning
What you need:
- Basic Food Hygiene qualification is essential
- Experience working in a large scale catering environment
- Understanding managing catering operations within budgetary targets
- Knowledge of school meals is desirable
- Satisfied enhanced DBS
If this role sounds like something that you'll be interested in, please contact Jaymi-lee Yates on 01772 208 964 or drop on email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
So, if you have anybody in mind, let them know and tell them to get in touch!
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer