We are looking for a Band 5 Registered Nurse to work adhoc shifts in Wythenshawe.
This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking for work in a non NHS setting on a flexible part time or full time basis or to supplement your current role.
The position involves working within various adult services on a shift by shift basis, although some blocks of shifts may be booked in advance.
You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
The rates of pay are £20.00- £25.00 (limited company) per hour with uplifts for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
You would also receive a £150 sign up bonus once you have worked 50 hours.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a live pin and registration with the NMC
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, £150 sign up bonus once you have worked 50 hours
, Daily payroll runs
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, £250 referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £20.00 - £25.00 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Wythenshawe, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-11-29 13:07:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer