Caretaker - Basildon
Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a housing association based in Basildon who require a caretaker to join their team on a temporary to potentially permanent basis.
Previous experience within a similar role and a Full UK Driving License with access to own vehicle is essential for this position.
This is a full time role working 7am - 3:30pm with a total of 40 hours per week and the role involves performing the maintenance and cleanliness of all common parts of the housing estate, in accordance with agreed schedules, frequencies, methods and Estate Services Standards which, not exclusively, will include:
- The sweeping and/or washing of all communal staircases, foyers, balconies, passages, courtyards, car parks, hard standing areas, chute chamber rooms and refuse storage rooms.
- The cleaning and/or washing of lift car floors and walls, lamp shades and diffusers, estate signs, estate furniture and other such communal fixtures and fittings as may be prescribed.
- Remove any extraneous matter not exclusively including and any other detritus, including sharps and other drug related materials, dog waste etc.
from all areas of the estate in accordance with agreed schedules, frequencies and methods, ensuring compliance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Remove and cleanly dispose of any over spill in refuse container storage rooms.
- The rotation the use of refuse containers to avoid over spills
- Check refuse chutes and unblock if possible, and if not possible report blockage.
- Empty and clean estate litter bins and other waste receptacles.
- Remove treated weeds and other plant material as required from hard standing areas
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 01772 208967
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer