Victim and restorative justice coordinator
I am currently recruiting for a victim and restorative justice coordinator to work in Lambeth.
This role is initially for 3 months and requires candidates to have an in date enhanced DBS.
- To work as part of a multi-agency team to provide an integrated approach to delivering services to achieve the principle aim of the YOS - to prevent offending by children and young people by contributing to the following objectives of the service.
- To carry out the requirements of the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008, Criminal Justice Act 1991, Crime and Disorder Act 1998, LASPO Act 2012 and other relevant legislation
- To contribute to a high quality Youth Justice programme for the YOS, which aims to repair the harm caused by young people, bring resolution to victims and offenders and to contribute to reduce offending and increased victim satisfaction and community confidence.
- To work on a case by case basis, assessing and appropriately engaging young people, families and victims in a variety of Restorative interventions.
- To lead facilitation of victim involvement in Restorative interventions by initiating contact, assessing needs, facilitating involvement in Restorative justice and providing additional needs led support.
- To organise and facilitate both one to one and group victim awareness programmes to prevent young people from offending and re-offending.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months +
- Rate: £24.00 - £30.40 per hour
- Location: South West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-11-24 13:45:21 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Legal Secretary
- Supervising Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Mechanical Electrical Technician
- Band 5 RMN
- Band 6 RMN
- Family Support Worker
- Family contact worker
- Support Worker
- Real Estate Paralegal
- Construction Lawyer
- Housing Options Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- School Social Worker
- Recovery Worker
- Registered Manager
- Community Support Worker