Family Support Practitioner
Family Support Practitioner required in Newcastle area to support families on a 1:1 basis.
Initial 3 months, with possibility of extension.
We are currently recruiting for a Family Support Practitioner to work as part of the Community Community Family Offer in North and Outer West areas of Newcastle.
The core responsibilities of this position will include:
* supporting families on 1:1 basis to access services;
* facilitating focused group work (e.g.
parenting groups etc);
* running enjoyable and accessible family activities.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes and abilities:
* ability to engaged with children and parents including those for whom English is an Additional Language, those with additional needs and those who are marginalised in other ways.
* creative and group work skills
* record keeping
* ability to work as part of a team
* ability and knowledge to signpost parents to access appropriate services
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 3 Month
- Rate: £11.43 - £14.23 per hour
- Location: Tyne and Wear, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-11-24 12:57:00 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finishing Manager
- Finishing Manager
- Housing Worker (Older Peoples Service)
- Evidence Purge Assistant - Police
- Contact Enquiry Officer - Police
- Police Contact Enquiry Officer
- Childrens Residential Home Manager
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Nursery Assistant
- Covert Archive Assistant - Police
- Statement Taker - Police
- Neighbourhood Lead
- Registered Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Ops Manager
- Operations Manager
- Support Worker
- Business Development Analyst - Police
- Right to Buy and Recharges Manager
- Housing Options Officer