Energy Billings Officer
Job title: Energy Billings Officer
Office Location: Billericay CM12
Contract type: 12 Months FTC
Working hours: Full time Monday - Friday
Start date: ASAP
About the role
We are looking for a candidate who will manage the Heat Charge and Billing Service within a large housing association based in Billericay.
You will be responsible for producing accurate monthly heating bills for all the residents with Combined Heat and Power (CHP) meters as well as contributing to the wider work of the CHP Team.
You will be the central point of contact for matters and enquiries relating to billing and heating meters enquiries.
This will include contact from residents, staff and external partners.
The role involves dealing with customers over the phone and face to face including home visits.
The ability to work some evenings and weekends as required is essential.
- To produce accurate monthly heating bills for all the residents with CHP meters and answer queries in relation to the bills generated.
- Act as lead on all district/communal heating systems for the purpose of Heat Charge billing for end users in line with the Heat Network Regulations.
- Set up new residents and end agreements when a resident move out of the property on the heating IT system explaining policies and services, and payment obligations.
- Manage billing and associated queries from residents or other employees both in person, electronically and on the telephone.
To provide a first point of contact for residents with billing and heating meter enquiries.
- To process all correspondence efficiently and in accordance with agreed procedures
- To work with other internal departments and third parties to identify failures of heat metering equipment & systems.
- To liaise with our repairs department and external partner on behalf of residents to report and resolve faulty meters/queries.
- To review and update heating bills.
- To implement a process of validating third party data to ensure metering & billing information is adequately and effectively controlled in line with budgets set.
- Coordinate the preparation of ad-hoc and annual reports and Performance Information on Heat Billing & Charging.
- Experience of helping customers with rent arrears and managing low-level rent arrears cases in the energy sector.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word and Excel packages
- Understanding of customer care and quality issues
- Experience of dealing with general public and helping customer with queries.
- Knowledge & understanding of using appropriate IT systems, databases, applications, processes, integrated workflows and system management
- Experience of working with multiple internal departments, contractors and external agencies
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months FTC
- Rate: £26000 - £28000 per annum
- Location: Billericay, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-11-18 12:43:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley
- Alcohol Recovery Practitioner - Chelmsford
- Waking Night Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Service Manager