Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to join Gloucestershire County Council to work in Children's Social Care as part of their Business Support Team.
The position is working to support one of their children in care teams, based at Shire Hall in Gloucester.
We are looking for someone with experience of working in a team and office environment and who can manage their own workload.
The ideal candidate should display qualities of adaptability, professionalism and be proactive in their approach.
Working as part of the business support team will offer you a supportive working environment and opportunities to learn and develop your administration skills within a Children's Social Care setting.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- General admin duties.
- Inputting confidential and sensitive information about vulnerable children.
- Liaising with other professionals and any other duties to support the social work teams.
- Following Gloucestershire County Council guidelines.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Excellent IT user.
- NVQ 3 in Business Administration or appropriate equivalent qualification/experience.
- Educated to GCSE level in Mathematics and English to Grade C or above.
There are two option available either full time or 30 hours a week.
Contract: 6-months but there is potential for extensions or permanent opportunities as part of this role
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Parys at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Parys.Keen@servicecare.org.uk
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
Benefits of working with Service care solutions:
- Candidate Referral Bonus
- SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency you must be placed in the role for 4weeks before payment can be made!
- If you are placed into a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
Loyalty Reward Scheme:
SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley
- Alcohol Recovery Practitioner - Chelmsford
- Waking Night Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Service Manager