£21,000 - £24,000 Basic DOE + Excellent Benefits
Full Time / Perrm role
We are working on behalf of our esteemed client who is a renowned Law Firm in the area are looking for an Operations Assistant to join their Operations Team.
About the role
You are appointed to work as an Operations Assistant for the firm and are primarily responsible for the accurate recording and storage of information. You will be expected to work both independently and as a team member within the Operations Team and the firm.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Retrieve and deliver file and documents requests at dedicated times during the day, ensuring that all requests are signed for and accurate records are kept.
- Maintain and accurately update database records of archived files and documents, ensuring the movement of such documentation can be monitored in line with the firm’s file and document retention policies and retrieval procedures.
- Maintain a reviewing process of files, adhering to the firm’s file retention policy.
- Regularly liaise with departments and archive closed files and documents on a rotational basis.
- Arrange for offsite storage as part of the file reviewing process and arrange for file destruction with storage provider as appropriate.
- Retrieve offsite files, when requested and keep accurate records of their movements in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- Collect, open, and scan the post each morning.
- Provide Reception cover at lunchtime and as required.
- Provide support and assistance with ad-hoc tasks to the Operations team.
- Assist the Senior IT/Facilities Assistant with tasks, as required and cover holidays and absence.
- Other shared responsibilities ensuring office, kitchen and meeting supplies are always replenished and readily available; please refer to detailed job spec for more info on other shared responsibilities.
- Excellent IT skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands-on approach
- Strong organisation skills
- Well-spoken and presentable
- Flexible / Approachable
- Ability to follow procedure
- Team player.
The role is available immediately and attracts the following benefits:
- Salary £21K-£24K
- Hours of work – 9am-5:15pm Monday-Thursday and 9am-5pm Friday
- 20 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day per full year worked to a maximum of 25) + public holidays
- Non contractual additional holiday(s) at Christmas
- Non contractual profit share bonus
- Auto enrolment pension
- BUPA Healthcare (after 6 months service)
- 4 x salary life assurance (after 6 months service)
- £500 contribution towards gym membership or other wellbeing club/classes (after 6 months service)
- Allocated parking
- Office based role
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply with your CV or email Marie McDermott on MMcDermott@insignia-group.co.uk
- Rate: Â£21k - 24k per year + Benefits
- Location: Hertford
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Marie Kinchin
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MK1001
- Posted: 2021-11-08 15:26:31 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Scientific IT Incident Manager - 18 months long-term Temp role
- Biomedical Scientist - Leicester
- Senior Biomedical Scientist
- Laboratory Operations Manager
- Sales Executive
- Test Scientist -18 month Temp Role
- Radiographers, General and Rotational Band 6
- Incident Officer, 18 months Lon Term Temp role
- HDU Recovery / Critical Care Nurse
- Sign Out Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Quality Officer -Scientific 17025
- Senior Scientist Genetic Sequencing
- Senior Radiographer Mammography Band 7
- Principal Scientist
- Supply Chain Manager
- Lead Radiographer
- Associate Principal Scientist -Genetic Sequencing
- Roofer -Trainee Site Supervisor
- Deputy Director, Laboratories Directorate