Circa £50,000 Basic DOE + Car + Benefits
Full time / perm role
Our esteemed client within construction and rail sector is looking for a HSQE Advisor to join their team.
The HSQE Advisor reports to the Senior Health and Safety Manager and has responsibility for the following:
- Writing and supporting Contract Managers in the production of appropriate CDM documents, work package plans, task briefings, method statements, risk assessments and COSHH assessments.
- Liaison with site and office staff and the provision of general help and advice.
- Administration and maintenance of the IMS including document control, internal audits and liaison with external bodies such as BSI and RISQS to facilitate external audits.
- Implementation of Health & Safety and Environmental controls within the company.
- Maintaining compliance with RISQS Protocols.
- Maintaining all company trade memberships and accreditations e.g.
Constructionline, CHAS, Gas Safe Register, BESA, REFCOM etc.
- Responsible for production of briefing material and communicating to the business on all relevant legislative, industry and company requirements.
- Receiving accident/incident reports, ensuring appropriate parties are informed, maintaining records, liaison with insurers and carrying out accident investigations as required.
- Site audits, inspections
- Formal health and safety qualification (minimum NEBOSH General Certificate)
- Minimum 5 years experience in related industry
- Computer literate and familiar with standard Microsoft Office packages
- PTS Qualified
The successful applicants must have demonstrable experience to fulfil the following brief as a minimum requirement to be considered:
"Writing and supporting Contract Managers in the production of appropriate CDM documents, work package plans, task briefings, method statements, risk assessments and COSHH assessments."
If you believe you are the right person for the role and would like to be considered please apply with your CV or email it to Marie on MMcDermott@insignia-group.co.uk
- Rate: Excellent Basic, Company Car and Benefits
- Location: St Albans
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Marie Kinchin
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MK202
- Posted: 2021-11-03 16:19:37 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Scientific IT Incident Manager - 18 months long-term Temp role
- Biomedical Scientist - Leicester
- Senior Biomedical Scientist
- Laboratory Operations Manager
- Sales Executive
- Test Scientist -18 month Temp Role
- Radiographers, General and Rotational Band 6
- Incident Officer, 18 months Lon Term Temp role
- HDU Recovery / Critical Care Nurse
- Sign Out Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Quality Officer -Scientific 17025
- Senior Scientist Genetic Sequencing
- Senior Radiographer Mammography Band 7
- Principal Scientist
- Supply Chain Manager
- Lead Radiographer
- Associate Principal Scientist -Genetic Sequencing
- Roofer -Trainee Site Supervisor
- Deputy Director, Laboratories Directorate