Multi Trade Plasterer
We are looking for an experienced Multi Trade Plasterer to cover South East London.
We are currently recruiting for a Multi Trade worker with Plastering skills to join the day to day repairs team covering the SE postcode areas.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
You will be provided a Van and tools to do the job.
The Day to Day Repairs team carry out scheduled repairs to occupied homes on behalf of their residents.
Working with a well established company and team you can enjoy working on your own, having the time to complete the jobs correctly and be paid weekly for the work you do.
Typical Tasks you will complete
- Patch plaster / artex / rendering
- Floor Tiling
- Making good brickwork
- Minor carpentry works
Requirements needed to apply.
, A full driving licence required.
, CSCS card or City and Guilds or several years experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £19.00 per hour + Van
- Location: Peckham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-11-02 16:27:57 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley
- Alcohol Recovery Practitioner - Chelmsford
- Waking Night Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Service Manager