Test Assistant Nottingham City Council
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting a Test Assistant for Nottingham City Council to Help manage the site and support people through the testing process.
From queue management, to registration and supported testing.
- Directs visitor to available testing station and to the exit when finished
- On hand to provide additional verbal instructions and reassurance if required
- Provides regular cleaning to testing stations throughout day (people are also asked to self-clean between each test)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and strong time-keeping skills
- Ability to follow the strict guidelines and procedures required
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment
- Experience working with members of the public/patients
DESIRED SKILLS and TRAITS
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills - facilitating the ability to give clear and concise instructions
- Ability to work flexibly - providing support across different roles where necessary
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Fairly digitally savvy (for use of the on-site application)
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who can/is prepared to physically stand for several hours
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service three times a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley
- Alcohol Recovery Practitioner - Chelmsford
- Waking Night Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Service Manager