Restart Programme Advisor needed within Halton Borough Council.
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- Initially 6 months with the view of extension
Hours per week - Full Time
Pay rate - £11.50 P/H
Working under the direction of one of the Restart Team Leader's, the post holder will work within a new team providing a bespoke employment support service for unemployed and/or vulnerable people with health conditions who have been referred to the DWPs Restart Programme to assist them in seeking, obtaining and sustaining employment.
What is required?
- Experience of working on employability or training programmes to assist people back into work
- Experience in a customer focused role
- Experience of mentoring/supporting individuals
- Admin experience - knowledge of IT systems
The successful applicant will need to pass a DBS check.
If you are interested please call Ashley Brown on 01772 208964 or email me your CV -
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley
- Alcohol Recovery Practitioner - Chelmsford
- Waking Night Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Service Manager