Job title: Marketing Manager
Location of the job: Eastleigh
Salary: ££37,000 - £41,000 (plus company benefits)
Contract type: 12 months fixed term
Weekly hours: Full time 37 Hours
Start date: ASAP
Interview date: W/C 1st November
Our client based in Eastleigh and the south of England are looking for a Marketing manager on a one year Fixed term contract
The purpose for this role is to develop and deliver marketing strategies and plans in support of the clients development sales and marketing targets and to market development sales and marketing service corporately.
What are the duties in this role?
- Create and implement marketing and PR strategies for all new build schemes for new Shared Ownership and Market Sale tenures.
- Plan and track performance and delivery of all marketing requirements relating to the sales of new Shared Ownership and Market Sale tenures.
- Working with the team, write and produce all written content, including all marketing collateral such as blog posts, press releases, scheme guides, brochures and digital marketing including email marketing and social media.
- Day-to-day budget monitoring and control with associated reporting.
- Assist the planning and delivery of new and existing sales arenas to budget including marketing suites, show homes and landscaping working closely with sales colleagues.
Managing third party contractors where required.
- Planning, developing and delivering advertising campaigns within agreed timescales,
ensuring legal compliance.
- Write and maintain all of the Abri Homes website content, ensuring engagement and performance is maximised.
- Create and develop new innovative ways to market our new homes.
- Produce press releases and case studies; managing the production or commissioning of photographic and other material in support of press releases and case studies; and the liaison with third parties and/or external consultants in the production of media material and/or press releases.
- Ensure stock levels are maintained of all required literature and brand assets.
- Establish and manage a clearly structured marketing asset library.
- Experience of managing a property marketing team.
- Demonstrable experience of direct B2C marketing in a new homes sales environment.
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivering new homes sales arenas.
- Educated to at least Degree standard, have equivalent CIM qualifications, or equivalent experience.
GCSE grade A-C in English and Maths.
- Experience of organising promotional events such as shows or exhibitions.
- Experience of social media and digital marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Full UK driver's license and own car.
- Demonstrate our values and behaviours.
- Ability to travel nationally to support sales delivery.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months FTC
- Rate: £37000.00 - £41000.00 per annum
- Location: Eastleigh, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-10-21 10:42:30 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley
- Alcohol Recovery Practitioner - Chelmsford
- Waking Night Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Service Manager