Mental Healthcare Assistant
We are looking to recruit a Mental Health Care Assistant / Support Worker in Exeter.
Are you looking for a Flexible role?
This role is on an ad hoc shift basis working within a mental health service in the Exeter area.
The hourly rates are between £10.80-£11.75 per hour (LTD rate).
Up to full time hours available.
You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in the mental health sector and PMVA or MAPA training.
Candidates will need to have a fantastic work ethic as well as good communication skills.
Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free fully enhanced DBS
- Dedicated consultant
- Fantastic rates of pay
If you think this flexible approach would work for you, please send your CV ASAP to Katie.email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £10.80 - £11.75 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Exeter, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-10-21 09:21:30 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley
- Alcohol Recovery Practitioner - Chelmsford
- Waking Night Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Service Manager