A local authority based in London are looking for a Fire Engineer to join their team.
This is a temporary ongoing vacancy.
The main purpose of the role is to undertake engineering assurances, 3rd party fire strategy reviews, ad hoc advice, build a fire safety management framework, undertake high-rise FRAs and complete external wall surveys or BS9980, precursor building safety cases etc.
Successful applicants must have previous experience within Fire Safety/Fire Engineering.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
Ideally previous Local Authority experience
Candidates will be ideally be Senior IEng or Principal CEng qualified.
Previous experience within Housing would be an advantage
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £350 - £450 per day
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-10-19 20:02:51 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley
- Alcohol Recovery Practitioner - Chelmsford
- Waking Night Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Service Manager