Early Help Worker
Early Help Worker needed for Wokingham Borough Council, £101 ltd a day
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours
Pay rate - £101 ltd a day
Location - Wokingham
- As an Early Help worker you will be responsible for managing a defined caseload and be able to work with children, young people, mainly from 6 years onwards, and their families to reduce risks associated with poor outcomes for children.
As a lead professional you will complete an Early Help Assessment to gain an understanding of the children and family's needs and develop a time-limited action plan to help the family achieve the identified outcomes.
You will work closely with other professionals and coordinate wrap around, strength based support for the family.
What is required?
- You will have a good understanding of risk factors associated with poor outcomes for children and young people including parental mental health, substance misuse and domestic abuse
- At least 2 years' experience of working with children and families.
- NVQ Level 3 or above in a relevant professional qualification
- Experience of holding a statutory and non-statutory caseload
- Essential to the work is a personal robustness to be able to cope with the demands of the role and an ethos of collaborative working and planning that involves children, families and key partners such as Schools, Health, Police and voluntary agencies and the right candidate will have excellent communication skills, be creative, resilient and adaptable to change.
- Must have a valid drivers license and access to a car with business insurance
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley
- Alcohol Recovery Practitioner - Chelmsford
- Waking Night Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Service Manager