Environmental Officer, Long term Temp role
Environmental Officer – Leamington Spa 18 Month FTC – Immediate Start
This role is to assist with the development, management and implementation of an Environmental Management System, relative to ISO Standards and DHSC requirements.
You will lead the EMS Committee in relation to ISO14001, Co-Ordination of a team that will be looking after all aspects of Quality Management Systems and Health and Safety Systems, Incident Reporting, Risk Assessments, Change Controls and Capas.
All items to be reported to Site Management Team and DHSC on regular basis.
ü Database Management,
ü KPI and Report Writing,
ü Experience in Laboratory Environment with ISO14001 and ISO9001,
ü Experience with Environmental Management Systems
- Public Health England,
- DHSC, Senior Leadership Team
- Ideagen Qpulse Quality Systems,
- External Audits and dealing with Auditors.
Competitive salary and benefits
* A full Job spec is available
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary and notice period or apply through our advert.
Alternatively for a confidential conversation please call Tony on 0203 750 0575 Ext 310.
Insignia Recruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
- Rate: Â£15 - 21 per hour
- Location: Leamington Spa
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Tony Ward
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TW0057
- Posted: 2021-10-19 14:25:35 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Scientific IT Incident Manager - 18 months long-term Temp role
- Biomedical Scientist - Leicester
- Senior Biomedical Scientist
- Laboratory Operations Manager
- Sales Executive
- Test Scientist -18 month Temp Role
- Radiographers, General and Rotational Band 6
- Incident Officer, 18 months Lon Term Temp role
- HDU Recovery / Critical Care Nurse
- Sign Out Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Quality Officer -Scientific 17025
- Senior Scientist Genetic Sequencing
- Senior Radiographer Mammography Band 7
- Principal Scientist
- Supply Chain Manager
- Lead Radiographer
- Associate Principal Scientist -Genetic Sequencing
- Roofer -Trainee Site Supervisor
- Deputy Director, Laboratories Directorate