Bid Manger/Project Manager
Location: London, Kings Cross
Salary: £30k-£40k plus company car, up to 20% bonus, pension, and healthcare
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced project manager and communicator from Logistics, FMCG, Pharmaceutical or Operations? Are you a natural writer and good with persuasive words? Do you have an English degree? Have you been involved in tenders and bids? if so, please read on
The Role: This role is all about project managing the tender process from PPQ to final submissions.
This position is well suited to an individual that works well in a fast-paced environment and wants to develop organisational, commercial, and literary skills.
Join a key industry player responsible for delivering growth, we’d love to hear from you!
• Managing multiple bids
• Understanding clients’ needs and key deliverables for a proposal
• Developing solutions – technical, legal, and financial
• Researching, writing and presentations
The Ideal Candidate: You will be a natural writer with a high standard of written English, have a drive and hunger to win the business and progress your career, ability to meet tight deadlines with attention to detail and organisation skills, and have project management experience.
The company: Leaders and experts in their filed, offering development and career paths - a well-respected industry leader.
- Rate: 30000-45000 Per Annum Full company benefits, up 20% bonus an
- Location: N1 9JY, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: DMA Recruitment
- Contact: Yashmin Rawbone
- Tel: 07393140550
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: YR 13/10/21
- Posted: 2021-10-15 16:54:01 -
- View all Jobs from DMA Recruitment