Children Social Care Performance Lead
Children's Social Care Performance Lead needed with Wokingham Borough Council, £21 ltd an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- initially 6 months (potential to be extended)
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £21 ltd an hour
Location - Wokingham (remote working currently)
- To be responsible for coordinating and analysing performance using a wide range of analytical techniques and informing areas for improvement, while communicating to a wide range of stakeholders
- To coordinate, analyse and evaluate the performance of Children's Early Help and Social Care and to communicate to front-line workers, Senior Managers, Partners and Members in order to drive improvement.
What is required?
- Strong background in understanding qualitative and quantitative analysis, combined with the ability to communicate and influence people from a range of Children's Services professional
- Experience of working in a performance-related background and presenting reports for a variety of audiences
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an appropriate disciplines (e.g.
mathematics, statistics, technology)
- Knowledge of issues affecting Children's Services and Social Care
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU