Support Worker required to work directly with a Social Worker with disabilities.
32 hours per week over 4 days.
*GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR NEWLY QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKERS, STUDENTS OR ANYONE LOOKING TO GAIN INSIGHT AND EXPERIENCE WITHIN A STATUTORY SOCIAL WORK SETTING
We are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to support an autistic and disabled Adult Safeguarding Social Worker.
The main duties of the role will include note taking, carrying items and mobility support on visits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain insight into the world of Social Work whilst making a positive contribution to ensure this Social Work professional can conduct their role with support.
This position is to support an adult safeguarding social worker and would be a great opportunity to gain further experience.The ideal candidate for this position will be curious and possess a strong sense of social justice.
32 hours per week over 4 days - Monday to Friday - between 08:00 - 18:00
Duties do not include personal care.
Due to the nature of this position, it can be emotionally charged and may include complex abuse investigations.
Successful candidates will possess a strong stomach and an excellent poker face.
, DBS check from within the past 12 months
, We will require two references
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a keen, enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude willing to work to support an individual with physical disabilities.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in safeguarding or will be a newly qualified social worker however this is not essential.
Due to the nature of the role, you may be exposed to social work cases and therefore a high level of confidentiality is required.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4 months
- Rate: Up to £10.79 per hour
- Location: Sutton-In-Ashfield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-10-08 15:45:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant