Band 3 HCA
Are you a HCA looking for a new challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting Younger People with Learning Disabilities? Are you looking for a new challenge with regular shifts?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced HCA to work with the NHS, supporting an Inpatient service in the Rushden area.
The service supports Children and Younger People up to the age of 18 with dual diagnosis and challenging behaviour, including ASD with ADHD.
This is a temporary, on-going placement with a range of shift options available including Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights.
Job Purpose: Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
Pay Rates: Days - £12.00 LTD | Nights/Sat - £15.00 LTD | Sun/BH - £18.00 LTD
- To provide patients with support to enable them to live a fulfilling life
- To observe and communicate effectively with patients, families and other professionals
- To be involved in support with therapy groups and activities
- To provide personal care and support
· NVQ L2 / Care Certificate
· Previous experience working within a Mental Health capacity
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Previous experience working with Children
· In date PMVA/MAPA Training
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU